“Wonderful flavours with perfect textures”
Michelin star chef Jean Christophe Novelli’s comments at Tattenpark Food Lover’s Festival 2007
* Just a quick word to say I bought your beef slowly cooked in ale sauce and goulash recently and they were both utterly delicious, tender, full of flavour and fantastic!
Compliments to the chef! Robin
* Bought your Potted Beef and became addicted to it, where can I get my next fix? Marie, Hoylake
* Your Swiss Apricot and Almond Tarts are the best by a mile and I have tried many as I love them. BB Appleton
* Just a note to say thank you for supplying the super buffet on Friday.
I have had nothing but good comments from my friends in their thank you letters. Anne Farquhar, Frodsham
* We wanted to drop you a quick e-
* It was all so delicious, my family raided the freezer in no time; please send me a repeat order and some menus for my friends. Ruth
* “ The best rabbit I have ever tasted!” Mr. Rogers
* Missed your restaurant, so pleased to have found you again, there is no need to feel guilty about not cooking for guests, when there are such delicious home cooked meals available (including the only lasagne Terry doesn’t find greasy!). It was all fab, will order again. K F-
* I am so glad you can cater again for my spring invitation Buffet; all my friends hoped I would be able to get the same caterers. Pam Stoker
* Thank you so much for the wonderful food my dinner party was a total success, although when my guests asked for the recipe I was almost found out. Caroline
* Came home exhausted and fit for nothing. Took out two of your dinners and had a warm soak in the bath, whilst the dinners were hotting up in the oven. Nothing better than a delicious meal for two with a bottle of wine in front of the fire!! Angela
* I am writing to tell you how much we enjoyed your lasagne and pavlova roulade. It was a very happy occasion and we raised our glasses to Home2Home Dining and your goodselves! Imelda McVeigh
* Dear Tom and Esther
Just a line to thank you for the wonderful canapés you supplied on two nights running for my at-
Everyone loved them so much so that I did not get any of the salmon mousse or champagne pate ones!
After the past two very busy nights I put in a Salmon Gratin for my lunch today. It was delicious, thick chunks of salmon and topped off with wonderfully flavoured potato. Saved me having to even think about what to eat.
Home cooked, home delivered, into the freezer and into the oven. All topped off by extremely helpful and professional service with a smile. What more could you ask for!
Passed out plenty of leaflets to my clients and told them about your web site.
A friend is coming over next week and offered to get a takeaway but I have told him I will cook. He said not to go to too much trouble. Well, Champagne Pate, Venison and Profiteroles are all on the menu! After he’s eaten and enthused about it I will explain that I only took it out of the freezer –
Best wishes to you both and once, again, many thanks for making my evenings and lunchtime so easy!
I am now thinking what I can fish out from the freezer for this evening! Ah……….Chicken a la King or Schnitzel or……the possibilities are endless!
DANS LE VENT
* The food was second to none with regards to quality and quantity, and thoroughly enjoyed by everybody who attended our Christmas celebrations.
Warrington Community Luncheon Club